This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Forms for Signature

The number of forms doctors are asked to complete is considerable. In some cases someone other than a doctor can sign the form for you. Certificates for school should be signed by a parent.

Certificates for sickness for a period of 4-7 consecutive days should be signed by the sick person themselves using form SC2. Holiday cancellation insurance does not need a doctor’s letter – it needs an official claim form available from your insurers.

A doctor does usually need to fill a part of it in. If a doctor is asked to complete and sign any of the above, we will gladly comply but will charge a fee.

A schedule of fees is available on request.


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website